OCEAN VIEWS | SPACIOUS | FAMILY FRIENDLY | SLOW COMBUSTION FIREPLACE
OCEAN VIEWS | SPACIOUS | FAMILY FRIENDLY
Enjoy this two storey home set in beautiful Encounter Bay, Victor Harbor. A peaceful place, with great outdoor eating areas. There is lots to do in Encounter Bay and the wider area, this is an ideal place for a family holiday.
H I G H L I G H T S
- Two separate living areas with seating for 12+ people, 2 TVs, 2 DVDs, DVD library
- 1 Bathroom, 1 ensuite, 3 toilets, hairdryer
- built-in wardrobes in most rooms, travel cot available on request.
- Dishwasher, Oven,Microwave, Large Fridge, all cooking requirements, toaster, kettle, coffee machine,
- washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- The downstairs area comprises of a living roomand DVD Player, full kitchen, laundry including washing machine and dryer. a separate toilet, a separate 'bar' room.
A car is recommended.
Encounter Bay is a beautiful, peaceful part of Victor Harbor. There are a number of cafes and restaurants close by, with a larger selection of these, as well as bakeries, banks, supermarkets, variety stores, doctors and chemists in nearby central Victor Harbor.
Things to do and see:
The popular seaside town of Victor Harbor is located 80 kilometres, or just under an hours drive, south of Adelaide, South Australia. It has clear turquoise waters, sun, surf and sand, stunning views and many restaurants, cafes, shops and sea-based activities. Encounter Bay, the peaceful area of Victor Harbor, is an excellent base for many activities and the perfect spot for a family holiday.
Please note, this property does not supply linen and towels. We work closely with a linen hire company for your booking.
Barbecue, Golfing, Photography, Surfing, Swimming, Walking, Whale Watching, Wine Tasting.
Adventure, Beach, Fishing, Golf, Honeymoon, Outback, Relaxation, Romance, Soft Adventure, Family, Wedding.
Bathroom Items Supplied, Coffee Machines, Concierge, Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard, Electronic Funds Transfer, Internet Access, Laundry Service, Linen Supplied.