This deluxe three bedroom property is great for the whole family and all located five minute walk to the beach
Family House in Encounter Bay!
The property features a master bedroom upstairs with a beautiful king size bed and two bedrooms downstairs with one queen and two singlebunks, both rooms have wall mounted plasma televisions and ceiling fans. The downstairs bedrooms lead out into a living area with two lounges, bean beags, reverse cycle heating and cooling and plasma television. Also downstairs is separate bathroom and laundry.
The upstairs living area features two lounges, plasma television and dvd player, reverse cycle heating and cooling, large dining table to fit the whole family and a deluxe kitchen. The kitchen features dishwasher, oven, fridge and all other appliances needed for your holiday. The large double doors open out on the balcony with full outdoor setting, bbq and views of the lake and the park.
Please note this property has an extra linen charge but the beds will be freshly made up for you with crisp linen and fluffy towels.
2 Car Spaces
- Less than anhours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife.
- 5 minute walk to Franklin Parade Cafes and general store.
- Close to The Bluff,Granite Island and nearbyheart of Victor Harbor.
- This property isperfectfor theromantic getaway for couples andfamilies holidays alike.
- Spacious3 bedrooms.
The Fine Print
- Check-in time is 2 pm and check out time is 10 am. Unless prior arrangements are made, *subject to availability
- This property is strictlynon-smokingboth inside and outside.
- Sorry, not suitable for pets.
- No parties or events, visitors must be approved.
- Arefundable bond is required per booking which will be refunded upon cleaner inspection after your stay.
- When booking directly to Unwind Holidays:
Perfect winter escape!
This place was great for our winter getaway and family catch up. Its spacious living areas provided ample room for adult conversation and energetic kids! The kitchen was generously stocked with foil, wrap, cleaning gear, straws - everything we needed and more! the place was very clean and well organised, and the decor, subtly seaside. Being across the road from a fantastic playground was priceless and proximity to the beach and cafes made for nice walks. We will be back in the summertime!!
The house was great
We had a lovely time at 1 Hope St. Kids were thrilled that they had a Wii for them to play & they loved having a TV in their room. The house was great, though we spent most our days out & about so didn't use it for much other than sleeping. Beds were comfy and pillows were perfect.